Tuesday 13 September 2011

Amphibious Colour

I've been working on a comic book in the style of old early 90's cartoons. Green skinned heroes fighting mutants and anthropomorphic animals while surrounded by lasers, robots and radio activity. Also everything is messy and brightly coloured. You know; Ninja Turtles, Toxic Crusaders, Swamp Thing, Bucky O'Hare, and all that jazz.
So Here's amphibious Wick.




Old picture, But I just finished colouring it in photoshop, so that's new.




It's the first time I've coloured with photoshop in about 8 years give or take. Good news is I'm finding it way more enjoyable than Pencil crayons, or paint. Both will continue to be the bane of my existence. Also, swapping colours is awesome.
Here's a palette swap as suggested by Tara Epp

No comments:

Post a Comment